What are Cookies and how are the Kalevalaarts.com websites used?
• Ensure that web pages can work properly
• Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
• Know your browsing experience.
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of Kalevala Arts, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
The email-marketing tools of the KALEVALA ARTS. they use small
invisible images for users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
Because they are important?
– From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
– They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
– They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
– They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that we can use in Kalevalaarts.com?
• Session sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
• The permanent expire when the purpose for which they serve is met or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
• Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
• If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites
Navigating through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool from Google that mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. Also, enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and use a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
How can I set my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.If you would like additional information on how to set up detailed Cookies by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.